Sunday, February 13, 2011

What An Amazing Woman

This blog is in honor of my mother.  Her birthday is Tuesday.  She is an amazing woman.  I love her dearly with all my heart. 

Growing up, she understood me (though I am sure at times, she felt she didn't).  Looking back on my life growing up, she was always there.  Sometimes as a teenager, I didn't like it but what teenager does? 

She is my role model.  I learned to cook from her and she is my inspiration with raising my own daughter.  I can only hope to do 1/2 as well with my daughter as my mother did with me.  I was never without anything I needed.  She spoiled me and still does. 

Now as an adult, I see how much she did for me.  She has a lot of faith and is good at rebuilding mine.  She is full of creativity and has always allowed me to experiment with my own.  She, even though retired, is there to offer her time and a hand when I need her to watch Emma or I need to talk.  She is also my biggest fan. 

Mom, I know you are reading this.  I love you so much.  You will never know how much I love you and the way you raised me to have values and morals.  You gave me everything I needed to become a very happy person in life.  With each path in life I have chosen, you have always been there.  Thank you for being you.  Happy Birthday mom!  I love you!  You are the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment