Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dear Santa, I Have a Return!

Dear Santa,
Okay, I have a return.  You need to come pick it up immediately!  When I ordered a Snow Maker for Christmas, I expected one that I could manually turn on and off when I wanted to. 

That was my request as you know, I am a teacher and do enjoy a snow day every now and then.  However; the Snow Maker you brought me seems to run on its own and it won't stop!  Seems like as soon as the snow finally begins to melt away, it turns on and starts spitting out snow once again!  I am to blame for all those snow days and my fellow teachers are beginning to get a little aggravated with this Snow Making Machine of mine. 

As of right now, our school has to go all the way up to June 2.  Could you please come get this machine and take it far, far away.  I don't want it anymore.  It has worn out its welcome!  If you are unable to come get it, could you please, please, please write me back telling me where the turn off switch is?  This is an urgent message to you so please respond immediately as I have a funny feeling that this machine will spit out more snow and ice this week!  HURRY!

Oh, yeah, one other thing....I would like to have in its place an early Spring.  If you will bring that to me, I will take care of your reindeer for an entire week while you and Mrs. Claus go on vacation.  Emma won't mind.  She might be a little scared of them, but they could live in the yard.  You never know, they might actually like our Kentucky bluegrass. 
Thanks,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment